This year we are focusing on three main areas. These are:
- Our children will experience higher quality learning and teaching
- This target focuses on teacher training in and sharing of formative assessment (Assessment is For Learning) strategies
- Our children will participate in high quality learning experiences in health and wellbeing
- Focusing on teaching in PE with cluster colleagues and on the new relationships, Sexual Health and Parenting materials
- To develop a consistent approach to evidence each learner’s journey
- Focusing on a format to discuss, assess and record progress
- Ability to articulate progress in learning for staff, pupils and parents.
- More consistent use of the PKC Indicators (Illustrations of secure at each level)
Parents are welcome to have a copy of the full plan. If you would like one sent home, please let us know, alternatively this is available for viewing on the parent noticeboard in the foyer.