School holiday dates and in-service days can be found on the Perth and Kinross website or by clicking here:
Dates for Session 2017-18
- Wednesday 23rd August – Primary 1 pupils and parents lunch
- Tuesday 29th August – 9am Parent Coffee and Catch Up.
- Monday 4th September –6pm Parent Council AGM, all welcome.
- Tuesday 26th September – Tempest Photos (morning)
- Wednesday 27th September – Macmillan Coffee (Open afternoon: 1.30-2.30 in classes, Coffee: 1.30-3.00 in hall)
- Friday 6th October – 3pm End of Term
- Friday 6th October – Harvest Service (Portmoak church, 9.30am, P4/5 are leading this, but all families are invited to attend this service)
- Monday 23rd October – Term starts 9am
- Thursday 26th October – Halloween Discos
- Friday 27th October – Bags 2 School – collection 9 am
- Wednesday 1st November – Parent Coffee and Catch Up.
- Thursday 2nd November – M&M Pantomime in school.
- Thursday 9th November – P2/3 Trip to Verdant Works
- Friday 10th November – P5/6 Remembrance Assembly (P5/6 family and friends please join us from 9.15am)
- Thursday 16th +& Friday 17th November – In-Service Days
- Thursday 23rd November – P2/3 Visit from Royal Highland Education Trust (RHET)
- Monday 4th December – Flu Vaccinations
- Friday 8th December – P4/5 Christmas around the World Assembly (P4/5 family and friends please join us from 9.15am)
- Tuesday 19th December – 5.30pm performance of Nativity
- Wednesday 20th December – 9.30am performance of Nativity
- Friday 22nd December – End of Term 12pm
- Monday 8th January – Term starts 9am
- Friday 19th January – P5/6 Sharing our Learning Assembly (P5/6 family and friends please join us from 9.15am)